Small glimpses into the lives of a energetic family of five. One that never stops learning, loving, and laughing together.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
JT is such the little man. He thought that by moving leaves from one pile to the next that he was helping pick up the leaves. He also took a que from his big sister and took time out to play and just enjoy the view.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know the pic has been posted forever, but every time I visit your blog I scroll down to see it. He is just SOOOO cute! We love you guys.
2 comments:
I know the pic has been posted forever, but every time I visit your blog I scroll down to see it. He is just SOOOO cute! We love you guys.
I know the pic has been posted forever, but every time I visit your blog I scroll down to see it. He is just SOOOO cute! We love you guys.
Post a Comment