Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Addison and JT want to be like their daddy

As I am sitting here reflecting on the past two weeks I keep seeing little stunt devils in my memory which so foundly reminds me of their Daddy and his stunts as a little boy and now an adult. (I use that term very loosely) Let me share a few....On the 3rd we all went over to my parents house and JT proceeded to Long Board all by himself, I should clarify that he was standing upright and actually doing a pretty good job at starting and maintaing his balance. We were all so proud including his uncles. Little Addie could not be out done so on Sunday she tried to Long Board as well, not such great results; She and Grandpa collided which made her eat it and earlier she received a grip tape burn on her forehead, check bone, and nose while trying to ride. Being the trooper that she is the next morning she woke up to tell me that her and JT need smaller skateboards, "a pink one for me cause I'm a girl and a blue one for JT, oh and one for Grandpa cause he's not very good and I need to teach him." If we could all be as forgiving as a 3 1/2 year old. Next event was one that JT preformed by jumping from the back of the couch onto the couch cushions and then found himself doing a front layout landing on his head and then feet flopping to the ground. OUCH!!! Lastly I would like to share the incident that happened just this morning while I was pre-occupied with Payslei, all of a sudden heard the hum of a razor. JT had decided that he wanted to use his daddies electric razor and shave just like him. I quickly jumped up from my seat and ran into his room where he was carefully "shaving." I was just grateful that it was an electric razor and not the hair cutting buzzers. At this rate I'm not sure these two children will survive to their teenage years let alone into adulthood. In fact, I'm not only surprised that they live through these events but that their Daddy lives through all of his "bright and exciting" adventures and stunts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gina u sound like such a mom now! :) u know those kids r so both u & dave!!! u definately have ur hands full! :) love u guys...auntie shell