Monday, March 31, 2008

Memory Monday...

What subject/class did you like the most in school?

My favorite class by far was H.O.S.A. I absolutely loved interning at the hospital and Dr. office, not to mention all of the practical things that we learned in class. For example, how to station a pencil shoved in one eye, stop bleeding, command attention, save a life, oh the wonderful memories. I still remember having to sterilize the surgical instruments while working in the plastic surgeons office as well as aiding him in a minor procedure. By far I would have to say that the funnest experiences were those that I had while interning at Timpanogos Hospital in the Labor and Delivery Unit! It totally rocked! In fact when it came time for my own son to be circumcised I opted out of witnessing it I remembered how painful that procedure looked the first time I had to help restrain a baby for the procedure to be accomplished.

1 comment:

mnB said...

hmm... somehow i dont think u had to "learn how to command attention"!!! ;) hehe xoxo