Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Warm weather is finally here!!!

I don't know how many of you have been aching for those warm days but I can assure you that my children and I have. Alas, they have finally arrived! (At least we hope!) My dear sweet husband has been yearning to bring out the camping equipment, break in the atv's, the dirt bikes, and dutch ovens. Yep as you can tell he wants to go play in the dirt! Camping to be exact. I am sure that there will be a ton of dirt and mud caked to everything we own by the time we head for home. Last weekend was a bust and when the wind kicked up we were both grateful that our adventure did not take place. This weekend might just happen, only if Matt decides to take a sick day. But kudos to my husband for telling Matt that he wasn't going to make his wife camp on their anniversary. Really I wouldn't mind it, it's just the whole kid thing that wouldn't be as easy. Because when Dave goes out riding for hours I am stuck by myself with 3 children who also love the dirt as much as we do!

No comments: