Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Addison's love of the telephone

Alas my little girl is getting bigger by the second. Addison today dialed her Grammy Mac's telephone number all on her own. She didn't ask for the numbers just picked up the phone and dialed it. No redial was not the button that she hit, but the actual number. Needless to say I am flabbergasted. Is she really supposed to be that grown up already?! I guess the next number that I will see her dial is her Grams and Gramps. Next thing you know my phone bill will be sky high due to her and her dialing capabilities. WOW!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh ohhhhhh... miss addie ur mommie& daddie have their hands full!!! hehehe

Jared and Holly said...

Wow...my little Addison is all grown up...so fast. Your kids are so cute! Can't wait to see them again!

Rachel said...

You may want to hold off on 911...haahaa! :)