Small glimpses into the lives of a energetic family of five. One that never stops learning, loving, and laughing together.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Payslei
I absolutely LOVE these pictures!!! They were taken last week and I've been meaning to post them. The pix that were taken of the older two didn't exactly turn out so all I have are the ones of the baby that I took while the others were sleeping. I have to say that she is a pretty good model.
They turned out beautifully...you never know w well a kids going to cooperate, but she just looks so darling! About the Chiro, seriously, who knew? I'm not one to hold a grudge, and just figure people are always trying to do their best. That's why I never called him or did anything to say, "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" The reality is, the problem was there and it was just aggravated by default. Live and learn...
Dang cute!! I love these pics. She is going to be a ham. I don't know why I can never get my kids to ham it up for the camera. They must have inherited their daddy's genes for that one.
8 comments:
They turned out beautifully...you never know w well a kids going to cooperate, but she just looks so darling!
About the Chiro, seriously, who knew? I'm not one to hold a grudge, and just figure people are always trying to do their best. That's why I never called him or did anything to say, "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" The reality is, the problem was there and it was just aggravated by default. Live and learn...
Dang cute!! I love these pics. She is going to be a ham. I don't know why I can never get my kids to ham it up for the camera. They must have inherited their daddy's genes for that one.
Cute, cute!!! She's quite the litte poser.;)
wow she is so cute-- love the bow!-- she is definitely little Addi, with your cute little mouth!
oh my pay pay!!! i love her & she makes me smile!!! luv u guys :) love auntie shell
Love the pictures! She is so cute and photogenic!
Absolutely ADORABLE!!!
So cute! That last picture reminds me of Addison.
Post a Comment