Monday, September 17, 2007

Addison's school Pictures from the first days of school






9 comments:

Jared and Holly said...

Man, how time flies! I can't believe that Addison is going to school already! It seems like just yesterday that I was holding her as a baby. How did mom hold up sending her off to school? Very cute pics!

wurtz said...

They grow up way too fast. It seems so even more when they start school. She looks very excited. Cute!

Joyce said...

Addison is so cute! I love for first school pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! gina i canNOT believe how big she's gotten!!! and how freakin adorable she is!!! just like you said last nite... she definately takes after me! ;) hahaha xo

Brandon and Brittany said...

I love the pigtails Addi! You look so cute!

Jordan and Jandee said...

I can't believe Addison is old enough for pre-school--- weird! These pictures are adorable.

Rachel said...

Thanks for the update!!!
Exciting times for your family.
Addison looks beautiful in her first day pictures.
Where is she going to preschool???

Gwen said...

She looks like such a big girl! and SOOOO Cute!!! It sounds like you guys are staying very busy!!!

Wurtz Gang said...

Rachel, Addison goes to learning dynamics and absolutely loves it!