Monday, February 25, 2008

An AMAZING Daddy, A Fascination with the Toilet, and The Dentist

As you can tell by the Title we have had a very full couple of weeks. I have once again gotten into one of my "dejunking" moods and so needless to say my poor children have things scattered all over their beds while I "sort". Their awesome Daddy got an idea of a fort/tent made out of my Dining room table and the big blankets. To make a long story short the kids absolutely love the fort and I still have my unfinished table in the front room for all to see. The kids are not about to go back into their bedrooms because what fun would that be?!




Payslei has discovered the toilet! EEEWWWW!!! It is a constant race to make sure that the door to the Bathroom is always closed when she is awake. This little girl must have a radar that goes off the instant that the Bathroom door is left open by one of her siblings! All I have to say is Thank Goodness they remembered to flush the toilet and that the camera was broken!







We LOVE going to the Dentist! This was JT's first time and he absolutely loved flirting with the technician. He wasn't too fond of the Dentist considering that he had been there for 2 hours when it came time for him. The technician was so cute with JT she taught him how every instrument worked and let him control the "sucker". The only thing that she probably wishes that she didn't teach him was how to use the water and air squirter! Needless to say he walked away with 2 cavities that are located between his bottom two teeth. Addison was a real sport and went first! She was so happy to find out that she had NO cavities! YEA!!!! I really think that she was more excited to see her Uncle Jeron who came to take her to Pre-School! Addison absolutely loves being the big girl!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What an awesome fort! My kids would go nuts for it!

I have also been in the decluttering mood, going through everything, but my kids think I'm just making a mess. ;)

Oh that darn toilet! I had a hard time with Luke and Preston, but Fletch and Kate never paid much attention to it, thank goodness! She's keeping you on your toes!

Ahhhh, the dentist = fun times! Too bad about the two hour wait before seeing the actual dentist! I love Addison's hair - too cute!

Thank you, Gina, for the sweet things you always write on my blog. It really means so much! Better days are ahead! :)

Summer Hardey said...

Sounds like things are BUSY in your neck of the woods! I'm seems like you guys have a lot of fun with your kids, that's great. That's what life is all about!