Wednesday, April 23, 2008

JT's Birthday!




So, as I put my dear son into the shower on April 20th I couldn't help but reflect on how he entered the world and smile. JT had decided that he would not celebrate his birthday until Monday with his girlfriend and her family. He proudly told anyone who asked that the most important guest was going to be, "Karly, my girlfriend." His birthday was Fire Truck themed, complete with a Fire Truck Pinata, birthday hats, and cake. Grams and Gramps got him an awesome t-ball set as well as a new lightning McQueen ball. He seems to have to be playing with them at all times now. Stefanie gave him an awesome outfit as well as a cool book that can be assembled into different race car tracks for a little wind up car. As for what his parent's got him it was left up to Dave and so he and JT are going to have a their own little shopping excursion. Lastly, here are some of his latest words that have made me smile are:


1. MMM, mom my favorite! (As he is sticking his fingers into the Lasagna that I am trying to assemble)

2. You have to hold me because..... (this seems to happen when he is overly tired or sad)

3. I'm not a baby, I'm a MAN and Addie's a WOMAN! (this is when the neighbor is picking on him)

4. I love to help you cook Mommy, that's cause I'm big. (he is constantly in the kitchen with me trying to help cook whatever he can.)


Needless to say this little boy Rocks my world! I know that we are going to be in for one amazing adventure after another as he grows and learns each step of the way. Just don't tell him to loudly that he will always be my little boy!

1 comment:

mnB said...

gina i think u left out my favorite recent line of his! ;) hehe

jt... happy birthday MAN!!! i miss u. luv auntie shell