
With the Race for Josie being held at the Wasatch County Event Center (fondly known as the "Pony Palace") Dave decided that now would be a perfect time to start racing for sport instead of just goofing off on the track as it was being built. Needless to say once he raced for real he was hooked! Now he can be found racing 2 nights a month and practicing for another during the winter. Sadly, I think that I might just be replaced if he keeps this up! :(

With the okay from Dave's superior, his car was parked in front with the lights going to represent the Law Enforcement.

Dave and Mark

Here he is getting ready to race in the Law Enforcement vs. Fire Fighters Race! "I did okay, at least I didn't crash or come in last place."

Law Enforcement were the winners this time! From the UHP Ben Cox, Sgt. Chris Dunn, Cpt. Allen Workman and Dave. Wasatch County Search and Rescue, and other agencies throughout the state.
1 comment:
I'm sad we missed it! Way to take home the gold Dave!!! We'll be there for sure next time!
Post a Comment