Monday, March 01, 2010

Are you a list person too?

I am such a list person, I think I get it from my mother. Needless to say I had to stop and laugh at myself and then post this little thought as I am making my never ending list of things I MUST GET DONE TODAY.

3rd House
  1. Rolls
  2. Cake mix
  3. Cupcake holders
  4. Cream
  5. Coco Powder
  6. Soup x3
  7. Salad
  8. Olive Garden dressing
  9. Silverware
  10. Bowels
  11. Serviettes
  12. Glasses
  13. Table decor
  14. Signs
  15. Name Badges
  16. Pens
  17. Paper
  18. Lemons
  19. Ice
  20. Coolers
  21. Thank you cards
  22. Recipe cards for soup
  23. print flyers
  24. make Caramel
yes this is all for one event that is tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!

I also have this to do:

  1. drop off dry cleaning for Dave
  2. do dishes
  3. pick up front room...again!
  4. clean basement (the carpet gut comes tomorrow)
  5. dinner?
  6. make a birthday cake for Auntie Brandy!!
  7. pick up gift for birthday girl
  8. JT school
  9. laundry
It is definitely days like this that I need a list or else I will totally forget things! Heres hoping that I didn't forget anything that should be on these lists. So what is on your list?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I think we all get it from Grandma Faun. I make lists EVERYDAY and it drives stratt nuts. He just wonders how come I can't remember everything... Today I need to put the folded laundry away, mop the floors, tidy the kitchen and vacuum... We shall see, I need a sleeping baby to accomplish this wish list!

Stephanie said...

My list?

Unpack, unpack, unpack.....

Hey we are home! Missed you girl! Talk to you soon...