Small glimpses into the lives of a energetic family of five. One that never stops learning, loving, and laughing together.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Last Night...
Last night was hard, really hard my head is still pounding and I can barely function hard. Dave spent most of the night tossing and turning because he couldn't get comfortable with his boot on or off. He kept taking his boot off and then putting it back on; man is velcrow loud in the wee hours of the morning. JT had another nightmare and ended up in bed with us, needless to say, I was smashed, or at least I thought I was. Next came P-money also with a nightmare who carefully crawled up onto my chest and fell asleep, now I truely know what being smashed is, multiple muscles became numb. Needless to say as soon as they were asleep I carefully wiggled my way out from being trapped and carried each one into their rooms. I'm beginning to think that I might need a HOT shower and another ibprofin to take away this pounding headache and these sore muscles. Thank goodness for Home Alone 3 to keep the little ones occupied or else I think my head might pop. Hopefully Dave is getting a good rest over at my parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope things are looking up by now. What a dramatic March you had. The kids are getting to big. Next time I'm in Utah we'll have to get together.
Post a Comment