Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Finally Fencing



I just wanted to let everyone see how hot my two boys are. Today we started the process of installing a new back fence. Needless to say neither Dave or I wanted to dig holes by hand so we rented a Dingo and Auger and away we went. It only took 1 hour to complete all of the holes. 1 1/2 hours if you count the playing/work that JT did while he was out there. Fingers crossed we will have the fence completely installed by the end of the week. I can barely contain my excitement, I will now have a back yard that the kids can play in!!! It only took 1 1/2 years to get it to this point. Hopefully this weekend before Dave leaves to work we will have the back yard tilled up and ready to either plant grass seeds or lay down sod. This is going to be the best summer ever!!!!

2 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

Oh Gina! Congrats! You hadn't told me about this yet! i am definetly excited for you. But, honestly, I am more excited for Addi, JT, Payslei, and your dogs. Fun fun times!

Brandon and Brittany said...

Dave you look like you are constipated good luck on the fence. Brandon