
First off I should start out by saying that my kids are just like their daddy and love, I mean
LOVE the water and anything that has to do with it, while I on the other hand do not float I sink. Now that I have shared that info. let me explain the adorable pictures. Dave and I are taking a dive class. I have been reassured that it is much easier than swimming alone and that I will not die. So, after spending a small fortune on
equipment I am happy to report that the class is this Saturday. Yep,
scaredie pants me is getting into the pool at 10:00 am. Addison and
JT are quiet sad that they don't have any
equipment small enough for them. I don't think that they understand that the tank itself weighs more than both of them combined. So, until that day when they are old enough to go diving with us they will have to settle for
snorkeling and playing with Daddy's old gear. On second thought maybe we will just get them some of their own so when they ruin it their daddy won't cry. I almost forgot, notice how the mouth piece is barely fitting into Addie's mouth and just a small piece of it is in J.T.'s, they both tried so hard to get it to fit it in.
2 comments:
I love these pictures. They are hilarious.
hehe... they are sooooo cute! good luck on saturday... no way ud catch me doin the scuba thing. i'll stick to sunbathin ;)
Post a Comment