Small glimpses into the lives of a energetic family of five. One that never stops learning, loving, and laughing together.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
JT's Monster!!!
JT is TERRIFIED of being in his bedroom! This isn't just your run of the mill temper tantrum every time that he has to go to bed but a genuine fear of what is lurking in his room. In his eyes there is a monster. Now both Dave and I have gone into his room carrying him as he screams and cries about this monster trying to ask him questions of where this monster might be hiding. It's not under his bed, in his closet, by the bookshelf, under the covers, or by the dresser but, it some how appears lying down next to him on his pillow every time he lays down or goes to his room. It has gotten so bad that he won't even go into his room to get any type of a toy or to put one away; he would rather have his Daddy throw it away then face his room. He seems to see this thing in broad daylight and it doesn't matter if you are there with him! Oh yeah, and if you have JT fall asleep elsewhere and then put him into his room you can bet that within a half an hour period he is screaming at the top of his lungs and running back into your room. The night before last he slept out on the couch in the front room and last night I placed him in Addison's room after he was asleep, just so I wouldn't have to wake up to a blood curdling scream and crying! I know that we have not watched any scary movies but, man something has definitely gotten this kid spooked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Luck with what ever you find to help. I wish I had some helpful monster zapping tips. We haven't had to deal with that yet. Poor little guy.
Post a Comment