Small glimpses into the lives of a energetic family of five. One that never stops learning, loving, and laughing together.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Ramblings of a child...
So, I have been meaning to let everyone know just how adorable and creative my children are. JT seems to think that he is no longer a little boy but a little man. Just the other day he snuck out to the garage and tried to "help" fix his daddy's dirt bike. Such a little helper and when I told him that he needed to stop him informed me that, "I fix it, I'm a boy, daddy's a boy, boys fix things!" What?! Where did that come from? So, when we went inside his started crying and ran into our bedroom to tattle to his daddy. When Dave heard what the commotion was all about he just smiled, as if he was so proud of his little man. Addison was quite clever as well and told her daddy that, "boys break things and girls fix things, huh mommy!" All I could say was that's right girlfriend! So now when ever there is a argument in our house those two start in on who is responsible for breaking things and fixing them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment