Monday, February 11, 2008

All about Us!

What is his name? David James Wurtz
How long have you been married? We are still Newlyweds! Going on 7 years!
How long did you date? 7 months
Who said I love you first? Dave
Who is taller? Dave, and I absolutely LOVE it! No matter how tall the stilettos he is still taller! Believe me I HEART my stilettos!
Who can sing better? Me! Dave never takes himself serious when he sings, so definately me!
Who is smarter? Depends on if it is street smart or book smart/everyday smart. Dave definately is more street smart than I am while I am more book smart/everyday smart.
Who does the laundry? We both do! My husband is amazing!
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, it's nearest to the door!
Who mows the lawn? Well its a race in our house! Grammy Mac, Dave, and I all love to mow the lawn so, sometimes it ends up being a race to see who can get it done before the other one.
Who cooks dinner? Depends on our moods! I am one lucky girl in the fact that my husband also loves to cook! He is actually pretty good at it!
Who drives? Another necessity that we equally share! Dave is definately better at the whole parallel parking thing!
Who is more stubborn? ME! I like to get my way!
Who kissed who first? Dave!
Who asked who out first? Dave
Who proposed? Dave! For me it was a moment of weakness that I don't regret.
Who has more siblings? Me. by one
Who wears the pants? Well I hope that Dave isn't wearing my dresses or skirts! But I am definately boss lady, just don't tell him!

Okay now I tag Rachel, Joyce, and Jandee!

2 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

I thought Your mom did all of the cooking!!!!

compliments of Brandon Bowen

Brandon and Brittany said...

the new header is great. Much better. I can tell you how to get rid of the border if you'd like.