Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Monthly Update!

Yes I am terrible I already know that! Anyways here is a quick watered down version of the past few weeks....

1. My baby girl is now 1!!!
2. My baby girl is now walking everywhere!!!
3. My baby girl smiles and says "Cheese!" everytime a camera is out
4. Dave has a new dog!
5. Addison cut her hair again to look like her favorite auntie Michelle!!!
6. Grammy Mac moved back downstairs
7. My brother Jeron got his mission call to Chicago!
8. Dave got an awesome part-time job at OC Tanner
9. My sister had her baby!

That is just a small taste of what has recently happened in our lifes these past weeks! I figured that you did not need to hear any of the drama that has been assosiated with he happenings but let me assure you there were many! I promise to have video up as soon as I get the correct cable! As for Addison's hair just picture the 80's! I will get a picture up later today!

2 comments:

mnB said...

im soooo disappoint'd that i still dont have a pic of my niece!!! im dying to be the proud auntie... w/ a pic 2 prove it!!! :) & my pay-pay is getting soooo big!!! xoxo... jt u know i love u too!!! xo auntie shell

Jordan and Jandee said...

new job for Dave! Does this mean you'll be getting all kinds of discounts on jewelry from the OC?