Small glimpses into the lives of a energetic family of five. One that never stops learning, loving, and laughing together.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
My Class is BORING!
Yep, those were JT's exact words when I asked him why he keeps coming to my class. For the past couple of weeks I have been greeted by a little boy half way through the lesson. I have no idea why his Daddy can't seem to keep him in Nursery with the rest of the kids. When I asked JT why his class was boring he responded with, "They all just stand around. It's boring." Like my class is any better for a 3 year old. Gotta love the attention span of a 3 year old. I think that he is not being stimulated enough and is ready to be upstairs with Addison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment