Okay, so I daily check the news online when I awake in the morning to see what has happened while I've slept. To my shock/horror this is what greeted me.....
OFFICER SHOT DURING TRAFFIC STOP!!!
My heart sank and immediately I began praying for all of those who were involved. As a "law enforcement's wife" you always have the fear that they may not come home deep in the cobwebs of your mind, in fact you suffer from denial/memory loss when people ask you if you are afraid of said reality. So today when I read said news, I lost my breath, thought of all of our friends in this brave profession and their families, thought of our family, and called my husband. I know that I tell Dave how much I love him and how grateful that I am that he chose me, that he is such an amazing daddy, and how truly blessed I am because of what he does. But, today I need to publicly thank my husband for being an amazing officer and putting his well being on the line everyday to uphold the law. I LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
blah... i can just imagine that pit feeling u mustve had. not a happy way to start ur day. im grateful that u both picked each other :) love u guys!!!
Post a Comment