Small glimpses into the lives of a energetic family of five. One that never stops learning, loving, and laughing together.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
2 of 3 finished
I just have to brag about my husband and tell the world that he has completed 2 out of the 3 projects that he has been working on. Yep, last night he got the washing machine hooked up and now I can finally do Laundry!!! He also got the fence completed on J.T.'s birthday, now all that he has left to do is finish wiring the lights in the Front room. I just have to say that I love it when his family comes to town, it's like he gets a swift kick in the pants to get everything done before they get here. Hopefully I can squeeze in 2 more projects and get Addie's and J.T.'s rooms finished before everyone gets here the end of May. No seriously, what else can I say other than that Dave is amazing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Dave!!! post some pics of the laundry!
So, yes I'm awful and I am just barely reading this post :} However, I have to say congrats (even though I already knew about this) and once again: POST PICTURES!!!! Also, we should paint/do Addi and JT's rooms when I come down to visit.
Post a Comment