Monday, April 23, 2007

Addison wants to be a hair dresser

Yes I have decided to post my daughters latest stunt. Addison has once AGAIN cut her hair. Now for any of you who are counting this is the third time yes count with me, 1st time was days before our trip to California for Kim and Ethan's sealing, 2nd time was right after it was long enough for baby pig tails, cut one from the front and the other from the back, and the 3rd time over at my mom's neighbors house. I am hoping to say that this is the last time this will happen but as you can see I wasted my breath the last two times that I said it. I guess I should look on the bright side of things at least she now has a bob and not a punk rock doo <-(I happened to really like this look she had the attitude to pull it off, only the older generations hated it) or even worse a shaved head. Just a note for all of you moms who are now feeling just a little bit of my pain or laughing at my misfortune she told her Grams that it was because she thought her hair was getting a bit to long. She seems to think this every time one of my brothers get their hair cut.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

personally... my fav was the punk rock mohawk she sported at my place last summer!!! addie... u go girl! ;) luv auntie shell

Rachel said...

This might be a new adventure for us, now having had a girl. Our boys did it at least once each, but they can always sport a buzz...but a girl will be quite different, I now realize!

Anonymous said...

oh addie!!! ur turning into such a big girl! u look all grown up!!! and ur hair looks very pretty! u did an awesome job! make sure u tell mommy & daddy...NEENER!!! love auntie shell ;)

Gwen said...

Hey Gina, Gwen here! thanks for the comment on our post. I always want to leave comments on your post but then I worry that you will think I'm a stalker or something. I personally think Addison's hair is way cute. She did a great job, much better than lydia's disaster hair cut! Way to go Addison!!!! I get a kick out of reading your blog too...I think it is because our kids sound so much alike and we can totally relate to each other!

Joyce said...

The joys of having a little girl!:) Can't wait for Brooklynn to be able to do that! j/k

Jordan and Jandee said...

Oh Miss Gina, you know you have brought this upon yourself.... I mean how could precocious Gina have anything but a daughter who "knows her own mind" these pictures are darling though, Addie is definitely not shy!