Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Adventures at Cornbelly's!


Today we thought that we would take the kids to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Pointe it was so much fun for the kids. While there they got to play on a jumping pillow, ride in a tractor pulled train of cows, play on slides, race peddle karts, watch piggies race, mommy kiss a piglet, go inside a scary monster, and take pictures! We all had a blast and were so glad that our Auntie Melissa and Baby Carolisa were able to come! I wanted to take the kids there so that we could get some fun pictures of the kids for me to place on my scrapbook pages that I have been creating at my sisters Alyssa's house. Anyways here are a few of the photos from our adventure! If you want to go I recommend getting coupons at Hogi Yogi because it is $10.00 for each adult and you can get 2 for 1! Yikes!

5 comments:

Jordan and Jandee said...

Wow Gina your hair is getting long! Its been way too long since I've seen you obviously!

Brandon and Brittany said...

So...might I ask, what are you licking? By the way, Payslei is definitely a mini me (well, you per say)

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention you KISSED a PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Looks like you had fun. Can't wait to see you guys in Nov. Plan something fun for us while we are out there!

Rachel said...

Love the ramp! We ned to get something like that going for Luke, our BMXer. He keeps asking to go to the skate park with his bike...but I'm not so sure. Cornbelly's is so much fun! Our family went last year. Cute kiddies!