Small glimpses into the lives of a energetic family of five. One that never stops learning, loving, and laughing together.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Payslei
Payslei is growing up and getting more adventurous everyday. After fevers of 102.7 and 103* on Thursday night we were determined that she was teething and that at any moment a tooth would pop threw, it wasn't until Monday night that the little razor showed itself. Payslei has finally cut her first tooth and it only took nearly 9 months to do it. Along with her first tooth she is now pulling herself up to the furniture and walking around it and today she went for a little walk while holding her mommies hands. Every time someone would comment on what a cute little girl she was she would stop and smile at them as if to say, "thank you, I know." I must admit that she is adorable and has such a fun personality! Last night was the first time that she has shown me her belly laugh, it was the sweetest music that I had heard in a long time! Her excitement and joy seemed to have come from some where deep inside of her soul and just exploded into a sweet and innocent laughter. The more that I would smile and laugh the stronger that little one's giggle would get! At last though her giggle wore her out and it was off to bed for the night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute!
Post a Comment