Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Adventures of Payslei's Blessing Day


This is just a small glimpse into how tired we all were by 7:30 that night. Dave and I woke up, after having hardlee any sleep the night before, at 7:30. Payslei had been restless most of the night, I think that she must have known that the day would be all about her. Dave and I got ready and quickly got the older two ready, as quick as one can mind you they are toddlers. Unfortunately, JT's shoes were at his Papa's and Gram's house and we couldn't mind a mate to one of the other pairs. Addison got ready pretty much without a hitch she was excited to be saying the opening prayer in Primary. I then proceeded to get Payslei ready. PANIC!, where is her slip!!! Luckily I finally found it and put it and the dress on and we all ran out the door. We arrived at the church during the opening hymn. Dave preformed the blessing and it went well. My favorite part was when she started screaming during the middle of it and wouldn't stop. We stayed for all of church and then proceeded over to my parent's house for the party. All I have to say is thank goodness for a best friend like Melissa who put the Lasagna into the oven and baked the two cakes for the celebration. I do not know what I would've done without her. The party was a blast everyone had a great time. Infact Kameryn and I played for a couple of hours game after game and one coloring book after another. I tried to see if she wanted anyone else to play with us but the answer was, "No, dust Auntie Dina." After everyone had pretty much left JT tripped and fell receiving a concussion. It was a battle to keep him awake and convince his Daddy that he couldn't sleep, even though he had not had a nap. Pictures were taken not long after that and we headed home at 7:30 exhausted. Unknown to Dave and I that we would be kept up all night with a baby who had an upset stomach. No more Lasagna for me for a while.

1 comment:

Brandon and Brittany said...

Okay, maybe I'm just used to crying babies, but I think the picture of Payslei screaming is adorable. How's she doing though, I heard she got some owies on her legs?