Small glimpses into the lives of a energetic family of five. One that never stops learning, loving, and laughing together.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Make-up Artists
Yesterday Addison and JT took it upon themselves to help make mommy beautiful. JT had gotten out my make-up brushes to paint the wall with. Addison decided that it would be a better idea if they did my make-up for me. I'll I have to say at this point is thank goodness for their vivid imaginations. My pillow case and duvet cover served as the perfect make-up pallet with its variety of color. Every time that I would ask if my make-up was done I'd get a response of, "No, your not beautiful yet." Addison was very delicate as she placed the "black" eye shadow on my eyelids and then the "green" cheeks, chin and "burgundy" lips. JT just loved the idea of shoving one of my blush brushes hard onto my nose and then cheeks, the more mommy wiggled the better. When I was finally finished Addison pipped in and said, "Mommy your beautiful now." Silly me I thought that meant that I was done, instead Addison ran in and opened my pink eyeshadow, drowning the brush, and went to paint my eyes. I quickly explained that it only took a little bit and offered to let her wear it instead. So, Addison got to wear pink eyeshadow and bronzer yesterday. I had to stop her though when she wanted the charcoal gray and explain that little girls didn't wear that color yet. JT also thought that he needed to follow in his sisters footsteps but he got no make-up. I think that these are the things that help to brighten my days and give me hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment