
I just thought that everyone would like to see just how cute
JT has become lately. I was going through the family pictures and found a really cute one of
JT and his daddy both
posing for the camera. As you can tell
JT won and daddy got cropped out. I thought that since I was posting this way hot picture of
JT I would fill everyone in on some of the latest adventures, mishaps, as well as one misjevious act. He has now had his 4
th concussion all before the age of two, he has received his first summer/spring mishap of scraping his elbow today (Addison took this to be a great photo opportunity). "OH MAN!, and "Dude" are his
latest new phrases to say,
Biting is now a last resort (
Hallelujah!), the phone rings and automatically its Grandpa calling for
JT and its time to go no matter what.
Payslei is now one of his
favorite people and he loves to hold her, kiss her, and call her name. Dumping out all of the detanglar in the front room was his happy playtime yesterday until he slipped and fell, bumping his head and getting his shirt all dirty. Happy news for JT is that he is getting his last two teeth on the top right now; lets all say together,
how sad for mommy. He is all boy and a running trophy for all of his accomplishments and mishaps. We are all so
grateful to have
JT as a part of our family and we love him beyond words!
No comments:
Post a Comment