Small glimpses into the lives of a energetic family of five. One that never stops learning, loving, and laughing together.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Sad News
So, I have some sad news to share with everyone, I broke the digital camera the other day and so all of my really cute ideas are now put on hold. I know that many of your are probably wondering, How if not Why I would do something like this. Let me share the tragic story. I put it up on a cabinet and totally forgot that there were pixie stix's up there and it fell smack dab onto my nicely clean floor. BAM! It broke and I found myself laughing because I put it up to keep it out of the reach of the children so they wouldn't break it. Thank goodness for an understanding husband who smiled at me when he found out and said, "That's okay, I'll buy you a new one." Other sad news is that everyone but Dave has some type of a cold. Addison started in with a cough last Tuesday, JT followed the next day and it moved into his eyes, Payslei was next to follow suit and now it is my turn. Talk about bad luck all the kids are sick and so is the mommy. Just in! Dave is reading over my shoulder and says, "That's good for me!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment