Friday, March 16, 2007

Tornados and Hurricanes

Have you ever wondered the power of 2 toddlers and an 8 week old?.....It's a tornado of messes, a hurricane of excitement, and all the noises that are associated with them. I am quiet sure that the reason why tornado's and hurricanes have names is due to the simple fact that a mother or father is in the office where it is first reported. So, announcing and might I add be on the look out for....Hurricane Addison, Tornado JT and Hurricane Payslei.

Here are some examples of damages already done and occurring daily:
  • Folded laundry already in drawers, not any more, its dress up time!
  • Happy Baby in swing....Not now JT just climbed in on top or decided to swing it with all his muscles as fast and hard as possible
  • Satisfied with drink, WRONG it's on the floor
  • Lunch time includes screaming, fighting, tears and occasionally some hitting, scratching, and biting
  • Nap times, never long enough
  • Freshly cleaned rooms disappear in a millisecond, Literally
  • Tantrums a daily occurrence
  • Causing more than one mess at once
  • Exhausting the storm chasers
  • Sleeping baby not anymore someone has rocked the bassinet a little to hard
  • Toilet training, I hope that it is just spilled water....

While many of you I am sure think that they are cute and such well mannered children let me reassure you that yes from afar they seem cute and innocent but, up close and personal you may find yourself within the danger zone and experience the damage and devastation first hand. Just like most storm chasers I find myself quiet intrigued, loving them, and admiring the devastation that occurs in their presence. I also find myself trying to figure out how they all begin and what may posses them, almost drive them at times.

No comments: