Thursday, April 05, 2007

I saw this and just had to try!


I happened upon this and now I want to take so many new pictures. It makes me so happy that I don't have to narrow my pictures I post to just one. After all I happen to think that my kids are so adorable and hot. JT's latest saying is, "Tetie Beast" aka Sexy Beast. He says that after he put on his new swimming suit and now every time he flexes or gets dressed. Addison is also doing her part in helping JT to talk better, she carefully enunciates every syllable which is also improving her own talking.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Gina,

This is way cool. I like it.
Mom

Brandon and Brittany said...

Gina, Only your children (and maybe Alyssa's) would say sexy beast at 2. I wouldn't say the word sexy until after I was married...funny. Cool deal though, I'll have to try it. Maybe after I get family pics taken.

Jordan and Jandee said...

dang look who wants everyone to know how high tech she is! typical, very typical j/k I love the flash piece, you are a genius!