Small glimpses into the lives of a energetic family of five. One that never stops learning, loving, and laughing together.
Monday, May 07, 2007
Lip Chap
Today has been one of those "typical" mom days....Addison and JT found some of my old "lip chap." I use found very lightly they actually opened up the closet door on the vanity and then pulled out the Rubbermaid drawer that it was located in and proceeded to "paint" their faces. For the most part Addison got it all around her lips (she looked like a clown had done her makeup), JT on the other hand had it everywhere, lips, eyelids, cheeks, ears, and don't forget the hair. It looked like he had tried to streak his hair with lipstick. At times like this all I can think is Where is my camera, oh wait I remember I dropped it and it broke. So all of you who have kids I'm sure that you have felt my pain at least once or will be soon and for those who don't just use your imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh shoot! To miss a picture of that! I can only imagine how "pretty" JT was lookin'!
Post a Comment