Wednesday, May 09, 2007

We love the water

So today the kids ran to the front door stark naked and wanted to go out to play. It was all I could do to keep them inside until they were properly dressed in "twimtut." Now any of you who have children know that if you have on your twimming tut you need the twimming pool. Needless to say by the end of the afternoon my poor children were nicely pinkified and sad to see the pool get emptied. Being a mom I had to laugh when JT was devastated at the idea that he could no longer fill the pool with water and get his sister wet, even more traumatized when his mommy wouldn't let him play out in the pool naked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey... wutz w/ ur kids & bein nek-ed!!! sounds like my little streakers :) haha

Jordan and Jandee said...

Wow your kids are so cute.....and what a great mommy to go through the hassle of putting the "twimming pool" up!

Gwen said...

you need to come visit brittany and let your kids run naked in our yard. We only have one set of neighboors and instead of being shocked, I think they would just turn Kammie G lose too.
your kids are way cute in these pictures. I especially like the last one of them hugging each other!!!!