Small glimpses into the lives of a energetic family of five. One that never stops learning, loving, and laughing together.
Friday, May 04, 2007
Six years and counting
Happy Anniversary Baby! There are some moments that it seems like just yesterday that we got hitched and then the kids start screaming and we wake up into reality; boy has time flied by. In the past six years we have moved from Idaho, where we met, to California, and then on to Utah. Our jobs have also changed mine from student to accounting to office manager, and finally to mommy and yours from a baker to auto body, prison guard and now to UHP. Well through it all I wouldn't want to journey through this adventure with anyone else but you. ~I love you!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
happy anniversary guys! we love u both and the amazing family that youve made! xoxo the brady girls :)
Congrats! Six years! That is awesome! Hope you guys have many more wonderful years with each other! :)
Gina, I know this is a sentimental blog but, can I just say: IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG! Love Brittany
Hey guys! Did you get any use outta your sex suitcase??? hehehe J/K. Hope it was a good one.
Post a Comment