Let me set this up by saying that last night while Dave and I went out my family watched our kids. Kadon was busy making cookies for everyone that would attend his Eagle Project the next morning. He had already made Chocolate Chip and was beginning to make Peanut Butter Cookies. Addison really wanted to help and was "supervising" she proceeded to ask Kadon what kind he was making and what was in it. The conversation went something like this,
"What is in Peanut Butter cookies?"
"Butter, sugar, brown sugar...."
"I love Peanut Butter Cookies"
"Addison have you ever had Peanut Butter cookies before?"
"No"
"Well then how do you know that you love them?"
"Because they have ...SUGAR."
I always knew that my daughter had a sweet tooth but not to this extent. (I know that she got that trait from her daddy) Sometimes she just says the cutiest things. And yes for any of you who are wondering she has had Peanut Butter Cookies before she has even helped me make them and then drizzle chocolate on them.
2 comments:
mmmm... yummy addie! will u make me and karly and lauren some peanut butter cookies when we come to visit u in a couple weeks? cant wait to see u! :) love auntie shell
This made me giggle! My kids are the same way. In fact,when I want them to eat something healthy, I emphasize the sweet factor! Like, these bananas are so yummy and so sweet!
Post a Comment