Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Mother's Day Gift

Now any of you who know me well know that I have always said that the reason my older two were so angelic as babies is because God knew if I had a "upset" one that there would be no more. This being said Payslei is a screamer/crier and church is rarely enjoyed due to the over abundance of energy that exhumes from my children. Well today I got a break, or as I like to call it a Gift from God for Mothers Day, Payslei took a pacifier and was quiet for all 5 1/2 hours of church. Yes we took it to the extreme today but let me explain first was church in our area and then onto church in my parents ward to listen to Gramps talk. My children were angelic to say the least, well as far as church is concerned. After church it was another story for the most part angelic but hey it wouldn't be one of our kids if there wasn't a little mischief. Sorry Mom and Auntie Alyssa! I guess this is what happens when I slack in covering my kids in Sunscreen.



Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful influential Women in our lives
We Love You!

1 comment:

wurtz said...

What a nice gift for Mother's Day. I love it when I have those kind of Sunday's at church. Love the picture.