Monday, May 21, 2007

PADI Certified

So first off I have to shout it from the roof tops Dave and I are Scuba certified. Grammy Mac was kind enough to play with Addison and JT over the weekend while Grams and Gramps took care of Payslei. I am happy to report that all of my babies behaved in fact Payslei no longer sticks out her bottom lip when Grams talks to her but now smiles and coos. We arrived in Wendover at the hotel around 1:00 checked in and then we all loaded up into the vehicles and headed out to the lake for our first open water dive. When it was over we all headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner, wash out the equipment, and I desperately needed to pump for Payslei. We went to one of the buffets and I got sick along with a couple of other people in the dive group. Dave got a phone call just before 5:00 trying to call him out to work, they didn't have the updated schedule. I decided that I would get up at that point and pump again because I knew that I wouldn't have time before we were to be up and ready for the next dive. The last dive went slowly but great, 3 1/2 hours later we were certified and were able to play in the water and then go home. Dave being the amazing person that he is went to work after we got home while I totally bummed it. Thanks once again to our amazing Grams, Gramps, and Grammy Mac.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats! That is so cool! :)

Karen said...

Addie, JT, and i had a BLAST Fri and Sat. Would do it again in a second!

Love ya all!
Grammy Mac

Anonymous said...

HIIII FIIIIIIVE!!!!...