Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Payslei's sleeping

Payslei slept through the night! YES!!! I topped her off last night around 10:00 and she did not wake up until 6:00 when Dave started getting ready for work. We were both so excited and yet exhausted at the same time. Addison came into our room last night and crawled into bed with us and kicked off the covers multiple times as well as tried to kick me off the bed. So, even though my baby slept through the night I didn't and have woken up with a pounding headache. So, keep your fingers crossed that Payslei continues to sleep through the night and that the older two kids stay in their own beds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! im sooooo excited that she's sleepin for u guys now! :) i heart those days!!! xoxo

Rachel said...

I was laughing out loud reading this! I think that's just how it works! You cannot win. Between one kid or another, or even if it's just tossing and turning, I'm convinced that since becoming a mother, I will never again SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT! Ha! :)